Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thinking about buying a lottery ticket.

I have issues with playing the lottery. I just don't see the sense in throwing money away on a risk. Actually I have many reasons against the lottery but that's for another day. Because today the Mega Millions jackpot is over 300 million dollars. So I am thinking of making an exception to my rule of never playing the lottery. If I would ever buy a lottery ticket, this may be the perfect time to buy ONE! Only ONE DOLLAR, never more than a dollar!

I even have my speech prepared just in case I win the lottery and I have to do one of those press conferences when they present the winner with that big cardboard check.

I'll share with you the first sentence of my prepared speech in case I win the lottery. Here it is....

"The following people can kiss my........"

(I'll share the rest of my LONG prepared speech AFTER I win the lottery.)

No comments: