Monday, November 14, 2005

STOP! Please?

I am getting some feedback about my new blog. And I want to thank everyone for taking a look.

I was succesful in doing work on my brakes earlier this evening. I drove a few miles to get some chinese food take out and the car stops very nicely. No squealing! This really is a temporary fix as I need to get the rear brakes done as well. For that I will have to take the car to a mechanic. The front disc brakes were easy to work on, but I cannot and won't even attempt to work on the rear drum brakes which are also the parking brakes on this car. They are starting to get a little weak. Good thing I live on a flat street and don't have to worry about the car rolling downhill.

The chinese food that I ate this evening was horrible. We have many chinese food restaurants to choose from in this town and I normally go to three of them. Tonight I went to the newest of the three. And the food is usualy good. Tonight I just regret spending my money.

Two types of food in my area that just isn't as good as they are back home are Chinese and BBQ. More often than not I find myself disappointed.

No comments: