Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I only lost a dollar.

Well as expected I woke up today a dollar poorer than I was yesterday. And a total stranger somewhere is now a millionaire. I bought that lottery ticket last night around 10pm. Only spent a dollar as I said in the previous post. I just could not bear losing too much money for a lottery.

Not a single number on my ticket was drawn. The winning Mega Millions lottery ticket was sold in California. There was a single winning ticket worth around 315 million dollars.

I am really dissapointed is that I had a prepared "lottery winning" speech that I won't get to read. And it was a really great speech. Now I will file that speech for possible release in the future.

Oh well, I only lost a dollar. No pack of chewing gum for me this week.

No comments: