Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm still here, but a little lazy.

I have had lots to say but I have been too lazy to say it. I dont want anyone to think that I have lost intrest in making this blog interesting. But I have to honestly tell everyone that I have been in a bit of a fog over the past few weeks.

A few of the things that I could have posted blogs about were the passing of Richard Pryor or my recently going to see Earth, Wind and Fire in concert.

I should have told you about my nice Thanksgiving Day and express my thanks for the friends who invited me over for dinner.

Or I could have talked about this debate over whether someone should say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" and I sware I am so sick of this debate. I just wish people would get over it.

I could talk about the American Family Association of Mississippi but I would much rather stay in a good mood today. Same for Dr. James Dobson and his "focus on the family" bullshit association.

Oops, I forgot I was supposed to be in a good mood today, so no cursing.

This is one of those rainy Sundays where I am perfectly happy staying inside and secluded from the craziness of the outside world. Put on some Johnnie Taylor and mix in some John Coltrane and Miles Davis and follow that with some Phyllis Hyman. My old school blues, Jazz and smooth R&B music to block out the holiday (excuse me, Christmas) season and just relax.

My ass is tired and this season is really dragging.

No comments: