Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yeah, I'm saying it for real!


I just decided to update my profile on this blog. I added a photo of me and my name.

Having my name on my comments is like putting an official signature on my statements. For me, this will be one of the hallmarks of HONESTY, INTREGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY.

Is this a safety risk, I doubt it. Most people would not dare put their name online. They think they are protecting their privacy. These people have no idea just how "public" their lives are in the information age. There are so many ways to find out things about anyone. But I have nothing to be ashamed of and I have done nothing wrong in my life. Well at least not intentionally.

I can still have my privacy and I will have my privacy on the things that matter. I will fearlessly defend my privacy whenever I need to. So I don't fear having my name online. It is me standing behind my comments.

Quietly I hope the blogs may lead to meeting people, possibly making some friends or finding that "special someone". (Like that will ever happen online or off in this lifetime!) So why not introduce myself.....Hello, I am Edric Floyd.

Who are you?

No comments: