Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunny Cold Sunday

Good Sunday morning!

I realize that my recent posts have been a display of my frustration over things in life.
But today I take a break from my "bitch about nothing" mode and just say something personal.

This is a perfect quiet Sunday. Clear and sunny outside but it is too cold. I know its winter but I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind. It was 75 degrees one day this week and 35 this morning. And everyone is dealing with a cold due to the changes in the temperature.

My quiet Sunday morning was very lazy and silent. No music, no movement but no sleep. I just layed in the bed. I really have to get out and I need to work around this messy house. And I am also mixed in my feelings about being alone. I did not mind being alone this morning, but now I am bored. And I have no one to share this bordem with. If it were warmer i'd love to go for a walk and have a good conversation.

I really wish I could go out for breakfast with a companion. But I don't have a companion. Never had one and I am lost on ideas on how to find that person. I can't just go out to eat by myself. It is an uncomfortable experience for me. Besides by this time of the day, the local restaurants are filled with families going to and from church and the coffee shops are filled with smiling couples enjoying their weekend and companionship. I can't stand to see that and not have the same on a beautiful day like this so i'll probably just go to the Starbucks drive thru. That way I could get a great coffee and maybe even a pastry. I have no idea what I will do for the rest of this day.

Either way I plan to enjoy this sunny day.

No comments: