Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A blogger's dozen

I want to thank those who took the time to visit this page. For a page that hasn't been updated for a long time, there were many views after I started posting again on May 1st. I thank all of you for that.

I have to be honest. I don't have as much time as I would like to really make this place a great place that you would WANT to visit frequently. But I will try to do my best. Things will evolve over time. But I do have plenty of work to do and a ton of personal issues to deal with. This blogging will be a pleasant distraction, a great break from the stressful norm that is my current life.

But again, I thank all of you who viewed this page in recent days. How may you ask? Well its far from "record breaking" but a couple dozen hits means someone out there found an interest in checking it out. Thanks again!

Have a great day!

No comments: