Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Cleaning house: Putting old records away

As I am trying to get back into the blogging habit I must take care of some issues within my blogging past.

One of my favorite interests is the music that I grew up with and most of the posts in the year 2011 included YouTube videos of the music I blogged about. Well so many of those video links are no longer valid as so many of them were pulled from YouTube. Also, posting them has caused a great problem with the blog posts and sometimes the entire blog from loading on many browsers and computers. So I may have to delete most of my blog posts from the year 2011. Or at least change or remove the video links.

I hate to remove entire blog posts but I guess I should have known that eventually it could be a problem and a waste of cyberspace.  The blog posts that remain will be edited and will have an asterisk (*) on the blog title and some will have an explanation of changes.

I will continue to enjoy and post/share music. But in the future you'll  have to be a subscriber of my Facebook and Twitter pages to enjoy them.

No comments: