Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Happy September!

OK, I fell off track and haven't blogged in a couple weeks. I neglected my responsbility and I apologize.

I do have things to say and share on current topics and I will do my best to keep it fresh.

This month begins Georgia's GAY PRIDE season, with pride events and marches in Savannah and Valdosta closing out the season with Atlanta Pride in October. For me this means I will be busy busy busy and every moment will be worth the effort for me. So look to see plenty of posts about that.

With this blog one of the main focuses is about my favorite music and what better way to begin The Rainbow Soul Journal's September with a couple songs named "September"?

Like Barry White's "September when I First Met You" from 1978.



You will see more Barry White this month as we celebrate the anniversary of his birthday.

But today's other "September" song is the Earth Wind & Fire classic also from 1978



The Earth Wind and Fire song inspired this from gospel recording artist Kirk Franklin. I am not a fan but I like this.



So HAPPY SEPTEMBER to everyone! Hoping your summer was a great one, time now to get back into the normal work and school groove. And time to cool off. I know many of us are ready for cooler temps.

No comments: