Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I think they need a name change!

I needed gas. WE ALL NEED GAS and the cost of it is painful.

So I found a gas station with an interesting name.



El Cheapo?

El Cheapo my ass!





Would someone tell the owners of the "EL Cheapo" gas station that they need to consider a name change! I think at this point in our economy using the word "El Cheapo" is false advertising. It's about as lame as that supermarket chain that gives a measly 3 cents off per gallon of gas or 10 cents off per gallon if you spend $100 dollars on their grossly overpriced groceries. Those discounts won't even make up for the price of a postage stamp. It damn sure won't make up for an item purchased in a supermarket. Maybe a STICK of chewing gum? (used) ewwww.

At least that supermarket that also sells gas didn't name themselves "El Cheapo".

No comments: