Monday, October 09, 2006

The Mayor JACKass of Macon Georgia

Mayor Jack(ass) Ellis
I just happened to be online when the TV news came on and the "H-M-I-C" (Head Mayor In Charge) of Macon Georgia, also known as Mayor Jack Ellis is on a rampage ranting about how he is going to clean up crime in the city.

That idiot has been the mayor of Macon since 1999. Excuse me, he believes he is king of Macon. And now he is concerned about crime, after some 14 year old girl gets raped in a vacant house?

Why all of the sudden is he so concerned? Could it be because George Bush is coming to town tomorrow for a fundraiser and there may be some out of town media present? Could it be that yet another corruption scandal is about to come out? Why now does this lame duck (term limited) Mayor jackass give a damn about crime and vacant buildings in blighted areas of the city? Don't tell me he just now discovered theres a problem.

That Mayor Jackass is considering a run for congress once he is out as Mayor of Macon. And if the same idiots who re-elected him for a second term actually vote for him in 2008, then the entire city deserves to crumble into the Okmulgee River.

Sorry for the rant. I cringe every time I see Jack Ellis on TV and I want to thow a shoe at the screen. He is a patronizing parasite. A true example of a politician with nothing but snakes up his sleeves. BS promises and games and then acts like everyone should bow at his feet and kiss his ass.

And thank god I don't live in Macon city limits. I would be totally ashamed to have such a pathetic grandstanding ASSHOLE for a mayor.

WHEW!

I feel better now that I got that off my chest.

No comments: