Friday, August 25, 2006

Janet Jackson: Whispering under the BOOM

I'm no music critic. But I do want to share this opinion as I have been so greatly aggravated by a this new song. "Call on Me" by Janet Jackson featuring Nelly

Janet Jackson: Why don't you go buy a one-way ticket to see your brother in whatever country that is he moved (exiled) to. Yes I said ONE-WAY! And please take any recordings you have made since Rythym Nation with you. Bury them in the desert sand and never, NEVA, NEVEAH, EVA, EVER, EVER, EVER curse my speakers with your whiny moan over bassed noise again.

OMFG (you know I have to be really annoyed to say the "F" word) this new song from Janet Jackson and Nelly is HORRIBLE!

I have heard this shit played on the only radio broadcast show I listen to daily, The Tom Joyner Morning show, and even the majority of the show's cast hates the song. (they must be paying Tom Joyner to play that song) or it serves as joke material.

How is it that the rapper (Nelly) sings better than the singer (Janet) in this case? Cause the rapper actually sings while the "singer" mumbles whisper moans through the entire damn song which is straight out of the early 1990's when so-called music contained so much bass that could trigger earthquakes. I hated that over bassed crap back then and MISS JACKSON reminds me that I still hate that BOOM BUMP BOOM drowning out real music and her lame attempts at singing....excuse me, "whisper moaning".

Janet oughta be whipped like her mama whipped Penny with the iron on Good Times back in the day for putting this mess out. (Yeah I said it!)

Now, do my comments help you understand how much I hate this song?


Click on the link below and listen for yourself if you dare.

"Call On Me" by Janet Jackson featuring Nelly FROM AOL MUSIC

No comments: