Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What to say?

I know this was intended to be a daily blog. I was hoping to talk about current events especially politics. The bulk of those events have now passed and things will remain the same. There is a lot that can be said. But I haven't found the right time and place to say it.

My Facebook friends have heard a lot of my rants. I should have expressed then here. Maybe I could go back in my timeline and share some of the best rants here? That might be entertaining.

I think one of the reasons I have neglected to blog as I wanted is a lack of focus fueled by the frustration I have from a lacking of certain things in life. Sometimes I want to rant about those frustrations but that would be revealing too much I the personal and most people will only see and scorn that as a weakness. And that is not a good place to be.

So who know what the future of blogging for me will be. I could go ahead and rant about some of the personal issues and wish that the outlet would lead toward a resolution. Or I could make a fool out of myself.

But we shall see. The rantings of a man who drinks a lot of sweet tea.

No comments: