Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"Pride and Soul": It's a new day.

The blog formerly known as The Rainbow Soul Journal is no more. The Archives are there but March 1st represents a NEW DAY and a NEW BLOG. Welcome to "Pride And Soul" by Edric Floyd.

The "pride" represents a pride in the LGBT community that I am a part of and I will post my opinion on issues of interest to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered community.

The "Soul" represents my deep love for Soul music. I will post and share information on the "Old School" in Soul, Rhythm & Blues and some Jazz and classic rock music. There will be a celebration of music daily here at Pride and Soul and often a post will include a song that I will relate to a topic.

The new blog format is a new direction and hopefully I will finally get into a habit of frequently posting on many issues and music. It's a new direction and I hope a new commitment and a new attitude. Perhaps a better attitude. I can't guarantee that but I will do my best.

The new blog also has a new address. You can reach the new "Pride And Soul" by Edric Floyd with the URL prideandsoul.blogspot.com. The old URL is history.

So welcome to the new blog and thank you for reading my rants.

It's a "New Day" and I am doing this blog MY way. The first "Pride And Soul" blog song comes from the great Patti Labelle from her "Timeless Journey" CD.

No comments: